Friday, July 14, 2017

Things I Like: Mountain DEW.S.A.

My wife Daisy wanted me to get some of this new flavoring that was made to go along with Memorial Day and Fourth of July. It's suppose to be a mixture of Big Red (Red), White Out (White), and Voltage (Blue) and they all end up making a purple/magenta like color. My wife really liked it, but I thought it was decent, but I'm not the biggest fan of Mountain Dew. If I ever stray away from the dark colored sodas, I typically like Sprite the best. 

8 comments:

  1. I drink a lot of water, orange juice, grapefruit juice and wine every evening, and the cup of coffee now and then.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds interesting. I might have to try that one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like you, not a big Mountain Dew guy. I'm usually going for the dark colored sodas (never heard it put that way).

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like Mountain Dew but go more for Sprite and 7-Up for the no caffeine aspect.

    ReplyDelete
  5. coke or pepsi for me, lately perrier

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm not a Mountain Dew fan at all, despite hearing it helps with migraines. That color sounds pretty neat, though. Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've never tried Mountain Dew and have no idea what it tastes like!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I never liked Mountain Dew, although in college guys drank it in the morning and called it "a jolt!"

    ReplyDelete